Collegian Staff Offers TV Show Suggestions

As the end of the semester approaches, workloads seem to only increase. However, we all need breaks, and TV shows are a great way to service that need. If you’re looking for a new series to binge, or just something to watch during study breaks, the Collegian staff has a few suggestions on what to fill your screens with.

Kyle Hamrick: “Martin Scorsese’s Pretend It’s a City is a Netflix documentary series following the writer Fran Lebowitz around New York and catching her caustic commentary on society. It’s good dialogue, and it’s funny.”

Meredith Stratmann: “I gotta stick with my comedy classics – Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Schitt’s Creek.”

John Mark Pinter: “The Terror on Hulu, very spooky.”

Rachel Faulk: “I just finished WandaVision!”

Kienna Van Dellen: “I’ve been rewatching Criminal Minds!”

Morgan Miller: “ I just finished a rewatch of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I’m also enjoying The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.”

Marquisha Mathis: “Rewatching CSI: Miami and Victorious. I also just started this new show called Clarice as well as The Equalizer.”

Elliot Reeder: “Me and my family always watch NCIS together. Individually, I like The Office, plus I really liked the QBI series on Netflix.”

Published by

The Collegian

The Collegian is the official student newspaper of Mississippi College. Run by students for students, The Collegian strives to bring quality journalism and storytelling to its readers while also providing an outlet for students to express themselves. We hope our readers leave with a better sense of their community and the people in it.