BAFTA Producer Defends Ariana Debose After Twitter Criticizes Her Rap

BAFTA-winning producer, Sarah Brown, has come forward to defend actress and singer Ariana DeBose after she faced criticism on Twitter for her recent rap performance. Let’s discuss why and how BAFTA producer defends Ariana DeBose after Twitter criticizes her ‘awkward’ rap!

DeBose, who recently starred as Anita in Steven Spielberg’s remake of “West Side Story”, appeared on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” to perform a rap about her character. However, some Twitter users found the performance “awkward” and criticized DeBose’s rap skills.

In response to the backlash, Brown, who worked with DeBose on the hit musical “The Prom”, took to Twitter to praise the actress for her talent and hard work.

“Ariana DeBose is an incredibly talented actress and singer who has worked hard to get where she is today,” Brown wrote. “Her performance on Jimmy Fallon was a great showcase of her skills, and anyone who criticizes her for it is simply being unfair.”

Brown went on to explain that DeBose had worked tirelessly to prepare for the rap, and that her performance was an essential part of her journey as a performer.

“I have worked with Ariana for many years, and I know how hard she works to perfect her craft,” Brown said. “She put in a lot of time and effort to prepare for her rap on Jimmy Fallon, and she deserves nothing but praise for her efforts.”

Brown’s comments were met with widespread support from fans and fellow performers, who praised her for standing up for DeBose.

“Ariana is an amazing talent, and I’m so glad that Sarah spoke up to defend her,” said Tony Award-winning actor Ben Platt. “It’s important for all of us to support each other in the entertainment industry, and I think Sarah’s words will go a long way in reminding people of that.”

DeBose herself has not commented on the controversy, but it is clear that she has a strong network of support around her. With her talent and dedication to her craft, it is certain that she will continue to shine on stage and screen for years to come.

Wick

Wick

Wick is Based in Cape Town and loves playing football from the young age, He has covered All the news sections in TheMississippiCollegian and have been the best editor, He wrote his first NHL story in the 2015 and covered his first playoff series, As a Journalist in TheMississippiCollegian Ron has over 6 years of Experience.