Market cap and trading volume surge for Sui (SUI) as investor interest grows
5 mins read

Sui or SUI is a fairly fresh arrival in the world of cryptocurrencies, and within recent days, it apparently has clocked an astounding 16 . An increase of more than five hundred percent; or from $0. 42 to $3. 12 in one trading session at times reaching as high as 3 US dollars. An increase of 71 an 86% in the price of an Apple was realized by HTC. It is such growth in value has placed SUI at $1. 04 as a definite improvement, which is why share holders and quite a number of market observers started to develop a lot of interest on the company.

The recent price hike has rendered mixed fortunes to SUI in terms of its market capitalization; it has increased by 17. The net spending by the European consumers of the B2C E-Commerce market is expected to increase from 74% of its current level to around $2. It is ranked position 30 in the markets of the cryptocurrencies and mined approximately in 71 billion.

Other factors that I observed are as follows: This much boost in the market cap indicate that more investors are putting their money in SUI and this has enhance investors’ confidence.

Another sub-parameter which has seen a considerable degree of growth is volume of trading for SUI ; it has scaled an impressive 117 . has been nearly doubled in the past 24 hours and currently stands 85% full. The volume here now stands at one hundred and ninety three thousand and fifteen dollars ($ 193,015) Only its current reserve of $ 653 is worth less.

25 million and stands at the 14 th position when it comes to the trading volume of the cryptocurrencies. The present volume to market capitalization ratio is 24. It trades at only 02% of its Level of trading activity to total market value which is relatively high.

At the moment, it is possible to distinguish 2 circulating supplies for the Sui Asset: ¶ The UNA has been able to achieve a total of 59 billion SUI which is equivalent to 25 per cent of the country’s gross domestic product. On average, they pinned a minimum of 96% of the supply of its token on order books where it can be traded.

SUI has a closed total supply and is equal to 10,000,000,000 SUI, the same with the circulating supply. This is a fixed supply, and it could be some of the reasons for the latest increase in the price because scarcity goes hand in hand when it comes to working of the prices of digital currencies.

Fully diluted to one SUI to 1 dollar, the calculated total market capitalisation perfectly sits at 10B when adjusted for liquidity. 47 billion. This figure also suggests that the size of the Sui project may grow even more as more tokens will be used and the price of Sui is either stable or is in the process of rising.

It might have several causes that led to the high performance of the expenditure for SUI: These could also be bears of other pumps along with normal accumulations and daily appreciations in the Sui ecosystem. Sui has, in fact, a rather short trading history and can be making profits from increasing awareness of the coin, cooperation with other companies or/and possess better technology which the investors are interested in.

But there may be other factors which played on top of it such as overall current trends exhibited by the larger market with respect to cryptocurrencies. Given the fact that there is so much bears to the traditional form of assets, there are so many investors out there looking for an opportunity to invest and make good returns on their investments and SUI as an investment alternative presents such opportunity in the form of a digital currency.

But one has to understand Sui has been pretty good in the recent past and that cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. It is always observed that the prices flashed are as quick as they pull down and what is costly today may be cheap the very next day. Prospective investors are therefore invited to tread cautiously when investigating all that implies to investing in SUI.

And on this note, the future performance of SUI will hinge with the ability to push on with the attained growth rates. Such outcomes might help the Sui network maintain or even experience more growth: prolongation and increasing intensification of picks; new valuable shifts. On the other hand, where there is any information that may be perceived as negative or any changes in the market perception investors may bring about change in the price of SUI.

Therefore, through the aforementioned evaluation, Sui (SUI) has raised its price significantly and trading volume significantly, thereby, showing that it is one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in the markets. Thus, it is advised to track its progress and keep track of the updates since it is evident that SUI will still have to draw people’s attention to it and, once again, popularize within the Crypto space for a rather long time.