Analyzing the Surge in the Market Dynamics for TON
4 mins read

Toncoin (TON) is relatively new type of cryptocurrency that got a lot of popularity in the recent period and the price went crazy. Priced at $0. 3178, TON has increased by 93 %. 86 percent within the last 24 hours alone. These growth rates have greatly helped Toncoin increase its market capitalization which stands at $805 at the moment. 3 per cent increase from the previous year of 52 million with the number of teenagers expected to reach as much as 58 million. Increased by 07% and ranked to the 73rd ahead position of other cryptocurrencies.

This exponential increase in market cap, therefore, suggest that there increasing confidence in investors on Toncoin. This is supported by a high trading volume of 214 which probably could be an indicator of a high influx of investors in the cryptocurrency. 3 in the past 24 hours: an 8 per cent increase from the previous day. 86% increase. TON has risen to the 24th most traded coin on a daily basis based on volume which implies an interest and much trading activity among traders.

As per to Volume to Market cap, the ratio is established to be 27 for Toncoin. Processes that exceed 74%, which, on balance, is relatively high, indicate that a large number of the market cap is inflowing in the stock exchange. This ratio suggests rather high liquidity that, together with attention, gives confidence in the fact that TON is good not only for attracting attention but also for trading. Liquidity can be then defined as the degree to which assets in a market can be bought or sold without affecting the price and vice versa, large trade has less impact on the total price if the asset is highly liquid.

Toncoin is a relatively new cryptocurrency, as such there remains only 2 Toncoin in the circulating supply. It is merely a trillion four hundred and twenty billion TON, below half of its total supply of 5 trillion of TON. 11 billion TON. Intuitively, while the Total Supply increased multi-fold, the Circulating Supply remained modest, which signals that a lion’s share of TON is still to be minted.

In view of the open ended token supply, what this means is that Toncoin token issuance is not capped, and this could in the future put pressure on the price due to inflation. However, currently, there seems to be an acceleration of demand than there is a perception of the future supply of the commodities.

Such being the case, the fully diluted market cap of Toncoin is expected to be $1. 56 billion, to indicate the market value if each token out there was in circulation. This figure is almost double of the current market cap, which means the market has significant expectations in the future growth of the project as more tokens will be launched. The current market cap and the fully diluted one are contrasted so as to identify opportunities for growth as Toncoin is still establishing itself.

Toncoin’s experience in the current period is a clear indication of its ability to do well in the cryptocurrencies market. This is evident through having a nearly 94% increase in TON’s price and market cap within a single day due to emerging interest and optimism. This exponential uptrend could have been due to several reasons which include; mergers and acquisitions, its internal developments or simply improvement in market condition in favor of altcoins. The high trading volume adds to the token’s utility as the traders are also engaged in the token’s market.

Therefore, there is every reason to believe that Toncoin (TON) has had very bright performance and occupied a stable place in the cryptocurrency market . Looking at the VTM ratio, let alone a very large circulating supply, one can conclude that TON is popular among both short-term traders and long-time investors.

Nevertheless, to avoid considering such possibilities, there is no strict limit for the maximum supply of assets. Moving forward as Toncoin establishes itself in the market with more recent activity, it will be requirement for investors to pay attention to fundamental market specifics alongside tokenomics result and future impact.