Sei-zing the Day This Crypto’s on a Roll!
5 mins read

Hello, hello, hello or how do you do or who are you? Seems like this is Sei having its day in the crypt. This little token that could has seen a whopping 22. In the last 24 hours, there is a 64% rise after which the token fixed its price at $0. S 3373. But now I can hear you think, “22. 64%? That is more than all my portfolio increased in the last year!” And you are correct, dear friend. Sei is up and running now, and it seems is unstoppable.

Perhaps it is time to dig deeper into the specifics now, don’t you think? Sei’s market cap has now reached $1,189, 108,565 to make it rank 60 in the crypto market. Well that must feel like going from being a substitute player in the bench to having the opportunity to start a game in the field. The trading volume has also been growing at a very exceptional rate with an increase of 92 percent. 38 percent to $230391274 in the last day. Hey, this is rapidly becoming the new dot com, and every Tom, Dick, and even the crypto-savvy grandma run after Sei.

Now, let’s talk tokenomics. As of now, there are 3,524,861,111 tokens of SEI in circulation and the entire supply of the SEI is as high as 10,000,000,000. Somewhat surprisingly, a maximum quantity is also not provided in the table. Does it mean everyone has equal opportunities or is it the other way round and it is a problem? At least in the world of crypto, it could switch on its head.

But what is there behind this Sei phenomenon? Or is it just another hype that people got engulfed with, or is there more to this exponential rise? Thus, despite the uncertainty as to why Sei fluctuates as it does in the unpredictable world of cryptocurrencies, some have attributed it to Sei’s special place in a particular market.

Basically, Sei is not just any of the many blockchain projects which are being developed over time. The idea that has been developed here is that these people are dedicating their time towards developing a particular kind of blockchain for trading. With competition being so fierce, traders as swift as Sei’s claims of lightning fast transactions and integrated order matching is turning heads swifter than a tennis match.

Just imagine what would happen if centralized exchanges could adopt the strength of Decentralized Finance or vice versa! That’s the sweet spot Sei is going after. One can say that they have created the cocktail of the best things in the crypto world and added the blockchain flavor to it.

Well, as always, let’s remember the golden rule – do not put all your eggs in the basket, especially when it comes to investing in anything, especially in the crypto world, which is still in its infancy. It is as stable as a tower of Jenga during an earthquake that is the crypto market. The stock that may be on the rise today could very well be the one which is struggling tomorrow in the same way. Overall, the recent performance shown by sei is quite impressive, however one must not forget to do the research and invest cautiously.

At the end of the day, Sei’s recent victories might be the onset of an incredible romance between investors and high-performance blockchains. Or they could be a flash in the pan, some would last a few weeks then it’s onto the next hype. As of this it is really anybody’s guess. However, I am very sure that Sei has created quite an impression to the crypto world or community especially with what it has shown in this piece.

So, what’s your take? Is Sei the new generation crypto currency or simply one of the inexperienced bubbles? Either way the future will tell but as far as I would love to watch this space turn! Perhaps within a few years, Sei will become our go-to order coffee delivery service, and everyone will be ordering coffee through it. Until then, keep your crypto wallet handy, along with your private key hidden tightly!

Just in few words, I want to remind you that anything is possible when it comes to cryptocurrency. It’s one day you’re on the lower rank, and the next day you are almost competing with Bitcoin for the top position. Thus, remain vigilant, flexible and perhaps the world’s next sunrise will find you surfing those big waves of change. Happy trading, crypto enthusiasts!